Blog feedback loop


Along with my blogs on the Hudson Bay Railway (this one) and another on my real life railfan adventures <here> I have another blog that I originally started on the Model Railroad Hobbyist site about 8 years ago.  

That MRH  blog was my gateway to these more recent blogs and I still post there regularly, although now I tend to post a shorter version of what I post here with a link back here to continue reading.  Since I am inherently lazy I figure the easy way for future readers to read my older MRH posts is to put a link here to a list of the MRH posts.  

Some I have redone here, others have not been transferred over as I outlined above.  If you feel like reading more of my nattering feel free to pop over to MRH:

https://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/node/42428#new   

Comments

What people are looking at on this blog

Tank car weathering

CN Boxcars a Plenty

Painting wheels for roller bearing and standard bearing trucks